Creekside Eatery offers the best variety while dining on campus. Open to all, this all-you-care-to-eat establishment is located at 3700 Sharon Gagnon in the Gorsuch Commons near housing. No need to drive! The UAA shuttle service is a great resource for all your transportation needs.
Creekside Eatery offers six meal services. See hours for details. All meals include vegan/vegetarian dishes and a gluten-free selection.
- Breakfast (Monday - Thursday)
- Vegan, fluffy scrambled eggs, potato of the day (hash browns, home fries, etc.) protein (crispy bacon, sausage), oatmeal, waffles and breakfast bar.
- Brunch (Friday - Sunday
- Crepes, eggs benedict and specialty pancakes plus the breakfast fare.
- Lunch (Monday - Thursday)
- Meatless Mondays, Chicken Wings, Tex Mex Tuesdays - you name it!
- Tweener (Monday - Thursday)
- Salad, Soup, Pizza and Deli - swipes available for those with atypical meal schedules.
- Dinner (Daily)
- Home favorites, Asian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean...our dinner menu is not your typical cafeteria finds.
- Late Night (Nightly)
- Hit the grill for your meal until 10:30 pm! Creekside Eatery's soft seating makes a great place to study and grab a late night snack . MENU