Creekside Eatery offers the best variety while dining on campus. Open to all, this all-you-care-to-eat establishment is located at 3700 Sharon Gagnon in the Gorsuch Commons near housing. No need to drive! The UAA shuttle service is a great resource for all your transportation needs.
Creekside Eatery offers six meal services. See hours for details. All meals include vegan/vegetarian dishes and a gluten-free selection. Click the menu link for details - be sure to scroll for all meals.
- Vegan options, fluffy scrambled eggs, potato of the day (hash browns, home fries, etc.) protein (crispy bacon, sausage), oatmeal, waffles and breakfast bar.
- Crepes, eggs benedict and specialty pancakes plus the food your craving first thing in the morning
- Gourmet Sandwiches, Chicken Wings, Tex Mex Tuesdays - you name it!
- Salad, Soup, Pizza and Deli - swipes available for those with atypical meal schedules.
- Home favorites, Asian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean...our dinner menu is not your typical cafeteria fare.
- Hit the grill for your meal until 10:30 pm! Creekside Eatery's soft seating makes a great place to study and grab a late night snack. You can also find a great assortment of salads, sandwiches, wraps, veggie and fruit snack packs, and sushi. MENU